This is my contest entry for the 2007 Sandbox Designs Competition. Although it did not win any prizes, I still think it’s an attractive, usable theme that is very complete.
Download the Ceruleus Theme.
The Ceruleus theme, like all the other entries for the Sandbox Design Competition, requires the Sandbox theme to be installed. So, assuming you’re starting with a fresh installation of WordPress:
- Download the latest version of the Sandbox Theme
- Unzip this file and upload the
sandboxfolder to your blog’s wp-content/themes folder.
- Download Ceruleus from the link above
- Unzip sandbox-ceruleus.zip and upload the sandbox-ceruleus folder to wp-content/themes
- Go to your WordPress control panel, select the Presentation tab, and click on the Ceruleus screen shot
So the file structure should look like:
[wordpress]/wp-content/themes/classic/ [wordpress]/wp-content/themes/default/ [wordpress]/wp-content/themes/sandbox/ [wordpress]/wp-content/themes/sandbox-ceruleus/
Note: WordPress version 2.2.1 had a bug that broke the Template feature of WordPress. Version 2.2.2 fixes this bug, and provides several security upgrades, so you should immediately upgrade if you have not already.
1.0 – Initial Release
1.1 – Updated to properly use the Template feature of WordPress
If you use this theme, please leave a comment at let me know. I’d love to hear about it!