My mom wants me to play a game of Book Tag.
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the 4th sentence.
3. Post the text of the following 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people of your own.
Here’s the quote:
You can use five-by-eight inch index cards to make your own blank schedule, or adapt it to whatever schedule format is already in your daily appointment book. Note that I’ve left you twenty-four hours to schedule work and play. This way you account for every hour, including sleep and meals.
That’s from The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play by Neil Fiore, Ph.D. Recommended to me by Merlin Mann of 43Folders.com. I’ve been meaning to read it for a couple of months now. But I’m not procrastinating, really!